When it’s very nice outside and I want to walk but can’t because of work. Hopefully it will stay nice outside all day. I have been walking more when I can and with Mama. She is a great inspiration and motivation!
Current concern: Where is my pants I was wearing yesterday? I noticed this morning they were not where they should be and I can’t find them anywhere. Weird?! I’m the only one in the house and I don’t even remember taking them off. I’m blaming the fairies!
Current mood: silly
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?! Like “Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? ” Well then, here’s 34 questions for “grownups”…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Rent, only because it’s the highest bill. I’m grateful to have my own place.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? At my Daddy’s
3. What do you really want to be doing right now? What I’m doing right now
4. How many colleges did you attend? Two, junior college twice and university once.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Comfort and warmth
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices? They are not terrible here but wish they would go down more
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm today
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Cuddling Mr Awesome Llama and thinking about a Con that just happened in April
that I wish I could have attended.
9. Do you miss being a child? In some ways, but majority no
10. What errand/chore do despise most? Cooking for myself
11. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in but most days I wake up early.
12. Have you found real love yet? Oh yes
13. Favorite lunch meat? Ham
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Increased Anxiety and negative vibes
15. Beach or Lake? Lake
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Only with government involvement.
17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Misha Collins
18. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Not my new car
19. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No thankfully
20. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Outside
21. Somewhere in California you never been and would like to go? Hello Kitty cafe
22. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Career and since I’m polyamours I would like a girlfriend too.
23. How old are you? 40
24. Do you have a favorite person? There are a few
25. Are you where you want to be in life? I’m some ways no. Though in ways of having my own place, job, car and life in better control that 16 years ago….yes
26. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons? So many, all of them I watched them all lol
27. What about you do you think about you has changed since you were a kid/teen?
Confidence, experience, growth
28. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? Hell no
29. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Yes
30. Did you have a pager? Yes maybe 20 years ago
31. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
I wasn’t allowed to do that
32. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with? Yes, but I don’t have kids
33. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? That I can remember from college Dr Z and Dr B
34. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age?”
Only if I’m trying to be funny.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No way
2. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Dr Pepper
3. Do you own a gun? Not yet, I do own an aluminum bat
4. What flavor Kool aid?They don’t make my flavor 😉
5. What do you think of Hot Dogs? Yummy with coleslaw or in mac and cheese
6. What is your favorite TV show? Very eclectic, lots of shows
7. What is your favorite movie? My favorite genre is psychological thrillers
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffeeeee
9. Can you do a push-up? Yes, side wall push ups
10. What’s your favorite jewelry? I have a few that family have given me
11. What is your favorite hobby? Crafts, tv/movies, making videos
12. Do you have ADD? No yes squirrel, not clinically
13. Do you wear glasses? yes
14. What was your favorite cartoon? MLP and We Bare Bears
15. Name three things you did Today. Worked, ate a salad, texted
17. Current worries? All the things
18. Current hates? Government
19. Favorite place to be? home
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Asleep
21. Where would you like to go? Colorado, Britain and Japan
22. Name four people who will do this. Whoever wants to
23. Do you wear slippers? No
24. What is your favorite color? Purple
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Don’t have any
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Where are you now? Work
28. Would you be a pirate? Maybe
29. Favorite food? Various
32. What’s in your pocket? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Something online
34. What’s your favorite animal? Panda, llamas, alpacas, baby animals, unicorns
35. What’s your most recent injury? Always my feet
36. How many TVs in your house? None
37. Worst pain? Feet
38. Do you like to dance? Yes, belly dancing
39. Are your parents still together? No
40. Do you enjoy camping? No