Breathe! You got this!
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?! Like “Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? ” Well then, here’s 34 questions for “grownups”…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Rent, only because it’s the highest bill. I’m grateful to have my own place.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? At my Daddy’s
3. What do you really want to be doing right now? What I’m doing right now
4. How many colleges did you attend? Two, junior college twice and university once.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Comfort and warmth
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices? They are not terrible here but wish they would go down more
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm today
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Cuddling Mr Awesome Llama and thinking about a Con that just happened in April
that I wish I could have attended.
9. Do you miss being a child? In some ways, but majority no
10. What errand/chore do despise most? Cooking for myself
11. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in but most days I wake up early.
12. Have you found real love yet? Oh yes
13. Favorite lunch meat? Ham
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Increased Anxiety and negative vibes
15. Beach or Lake? Lake
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Only with government involvement.
17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Misha Collins
18. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Not my new car
19. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No thankfully
20. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Outside
21. Somewhere in California you never been and would like to go? Hello Kitty cafe
22. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Career and since I’m polyamours I would like a girlfriend too.
23. How old are you? 40
24. Do you have a favorite person? There are a few
25. Are you where you want to be in life? I’m some ways no. Though in ways of having my own place, job, car and life in better control that 16 years ago….yes
26. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons? So many, all of them I watched them all lol
27. What about you do you think about you has changed since you were a kid/teen?
Confidence, experience, growth
28. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? Hell no
29. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Yes
30. Did you have a pager? Yes maybe 20 years ago
31. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
I wasn’t allowed to do that
32. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with? Yes, but I don’t have kids
33. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? That I can remember from college Dr Z and Dr B
34. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age?”
Only if I’m trying to be funny.
I have discovered Evol frozen meals. They are organic and so good. I have tried the ravioli ones, so good. Also, love that Evol is love spelled backwards. 🙂
When it rains a lot I wish I was home watching a movie and drinking coffee.
Thursday April 27th: My car is broke down, guy who helped me on the side of the road thinks it’s my timing belt.
Working on a tow truck &getting it to a mechanic for tomorrow. Have someone who can pick me up once towed.Don’t know how I’m getting to work.
Friday April 28th:
I got to work Friday morning thanks to my Mama. She is awesome!
Just said goodbye to my PT Cruiser.
My new car is pictured above. A 2014 Hyundai Elantra. The dealership I have used before. They treated me wonderfully. I did an application online, and looked at a couple cars in my price range. I talked with them on the phone and they brought me the car to look at. They came back with the car and paperwork to my work. I got a good interest rate and payments are a little more. However I got GAP insurance and extended warranty. Plus I pay it off in 6 years instead of 7. In addition, they cleaned it up and gave me new tires. I’m very happy with my car. It drives great. Since it has a fin, I decided to name my new car Shark Bait (Nemo’s nickname from Finding Nemo).
This past weekend I went into town to do laundry and grocery shopping. I stopped by the dealership to sign over the PT Cruiser to them. Also, I visited with my Daddy on Sunday. It was good but I was having weird emotions and we both are going thru a lot in our day to day lives. It was good to spend some time with him.
My body…. Weekdays: 6am: I’m so freaking tired. Weekends: 5am: Whoohoo lets party!
Monday May 1st: Panic attack in the middle of the night. I figured with everything going on it would eventually happen. I’m ok now.
Happy Beltane to those who celebrate it! Blessed be!
Yesterday Tuesday May 2: Delicious! Midnight Mint Mocha Frappicino from Starbuck’s. Tastes like thin mints.
Today May 3rd: My anxiety is acting up. It was hard to leave home without worrying. It is hard not to feel like everything might fall apart even though there is no reason for me to feel this way. I know in time I will feel better. After work today Mama and I have plans to walk after work. We did this last week too. It is always good to see her and it will be good to exercise too.